Share Print

If you have already filed a FAFSA and received your results indicating either the amount of grants you are eligible to receive or that you are not eligible for grants, you may apply for federal loans as long as you are making Satisfactory Academic Progress and will be taking at least 6 credit hours.


To apply for loans, you will need to complete three items.

  1.  Master Promissory Note
  2.  Entrance Counseling
  3.  Loan Request Form

*returning borrowers that have completed an MPN and Entrance Counseling will only need to complete the loan request form.


The loan request form can be found on our website and submitted via fax (804-594-1630), email (, or in-person to the Financial Aid office.  Typically, loan request forms are processed within 5-7 business days after they are received.

Last updated: 2020-07-30 12:23 PM 2069-8722-8386-4264
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?